Sunday, December 21, 2008

Artistic Collaboration

Many years ago I made a pendant that I liked a lot and strung it into a necklace I wasn't really happy with. Fancy bead stringing isn't my strength! That necklace was for sale at a Christmas sale at my fellow polymer clay artist's home. She bought the necklace for herself and restrung it. She has always been very good at stringing! That was my first collaboration.
I always liked the idea of collaborative art. Until recently this necklace was the only one. Not long ago a jewelry artist (Beadazzled of Oregon), who does really nice assymetrical beaded necklaces, bought a few of my pins to incorporate into her jewelry. She just emailed me photos of the finished necklace. See more of her work for sale at: http://www.beadazzledoforegon.etsy.com/

1 comment:

LAUREN COLE ABRAMS said...

a very successful collaboartion....beautiful work~